The listed down detailed terms are supervising the use of Plasto-Vack company website (hereinafter: “website”). If you do not agree with these terms, do not use this website. This website was created by Plasto-Vack (1990) Ltd, 8 Shimon Israeli St., Rishon Lezion (hereinafter: “Plasto-Vack”).
- By accessing and/or using this website and its contents (hereinafter: “the user”) – you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions fully.
- The data and details published in this website are informational only.
- With these terms and conditions, the term “content” or “contents” refer to any type of information, including written content, picture, photo, sketch, illustration, simulation or any combination of it and its design, adaptation, editing and displaying, including: data, any character, symbol and icon.
Using This Website
- You may use the contents in this website, according to the mentioned terms and conditions only, unless given an explicit written permission by Plasto-Vack in advance, subject to the terms of agreement.
- You may use this website for purchasing and buying from Plasto-Vack company only. It is forbidden to copy and use and/or allows others to use the contents of this website for any purpose, either commercial or non-commercial, unless given an explicit written permission by Plasto-Vack in advance, subject to the terms of agreement.
- In any event of Plasto-Vack permitting the use of any content, you must display a copyright notice that states “all right reserved to Plasto-Vack”, eminent next to the displayed content. Plasto-Vack reserve the right to revoke such permission at any time and you must stop any use immediately.
- Using this website is exclusively and fully your responsibility.
- You will not raise any complaint, claim or demand towards Plasto-Vack regarding the contents and data on this website.
- Plasto-Vack does not guaranty that the website’s data will be accurate and without mistakes.